[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]

/wiz/ - Wizardry

Disregard Females, Acquire Magic
Email
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]   [Archive]

File: 1660040982245.png (1.39 MB, 1500x1396, 375:349, 1659409717089467.png) ImgOps iqdb

 No.193784[Last 50 Posts]

Why the hate against inc*ls? Never truly understood why wizchan has a hate policy against inc*ls, why can't we get along? From my point of view wizards are inc*ls, for they don't have any sexual experience just like an inc*l, so why create a fake dichotomy for basically the same thing?

 No.193785

File: 1660042119484.png (41.33 KB, 600x600, 1:1, 5761f6f4efd1a3a65e0a6fafee….png) ImgOps iqdb

>Never truly understood why wizchan has a hate policy against inc*l
We don't. We have a policy of admitting to being a crab, or believing all wizards are crabs, but users are free to express sympathy and explain their reasons for appreciating and respecting crabs. Hate isn't demanded from anyone.
>From my point of view wizards are cr*bs
Well then you are lost.
>fake dichotomy
It's not a fake dichotomy. It's "Guys who want sexual relationships" and "Guys who don't want sexual relationships". The latter never had their own website or community outside of monasteries so this place was adapted, after popular suggestion from the existing community, to serve the voluntary celibate. The crabs were given the ultimatum of just not mentioning their desires. They have several forums, servers, and groups to satiate their need to snap-out of succubi, but here all they have to do is keep their sexual desires to themselves. The Wizard definition as explained in the glossary doesn't mention sexual desire, only experience. So a crab who hits 30 without breaking out of his shell is still a wizard, and he may still enjoy this exclusive experience so long as they omit the parts of their life story where they tried to sell their soul to a succubus.


Why do you keep doing this? Why do you go to the one forum on earth with the rule "Don't say you want sex" and try to tell them they should allow users to say they want sex? What do you have to gain by further stagnating the internet by reducing every unique forum down to a set of basic rules that don't encourage unique discussion not found anywhere else?

 No.193786

>>193785
>Why do you keep doing this?

Simple: I didn't knew. But now I get it the difference: one want sex, but can't have it, and another doesn't want sex and doesn't care.

 No.193787

>>193784
I don't hate crabs. They're right about succubi…but their anger does come off as female worship sometimes.

 No.193793

>>193786
Okay sorry for the harshities.

 No.193802

>>193784
Part of them are failed normalfags, other reason is that sex is not very wizardly.

 No.193804

Because believe or not, they contaminate every environment they step into, they are like parasites. They feel like shit and want everyone around them to feel like shit too. The Very definition of "crab in a bucket" resolves around this mindset.

The real wizards realized this and most of them, at this point, probably don't even browse wizchan anymore. I'm leaving soon as well. Can't stand those people, really, they are worse than normals.

 No.193806

>>193786
it's a lie that people don't want sex. Wizchan is built on a lie, that's why it has low activity or the majority of its userbase is failed normalfags, because wizards don't exist and those who do, are mentally ill and wish they could be normal.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

 No.193807

>>193806
>I can't fuck so everyone that don't fuck just can't fuck like me

Hello, inc*l.

 No.193809

>>193806
Thank you for this little demonstration, this is exactly why we look down on inc_els here.

By the way, if you want sex so much then why didn't you use a hooker already? Can I tell you? Because you and other crabs don't want sex only but something idealized, something with rainbows and ponies and right out of anime or some Hollywood romantic movie. Most of the crabs are just upset because reality doesn't match with their imagined little scenarios about how life should work.

 No.193810

>>193807
>>193809
You're on Wizchan. You're as fucked up as an inc*l. Ince_ls are Wizchan userbase, you will never change that no matter how much you rage and scream about being le superior volcel but you're no better than them, the fact you spend your time on imageboards crabhunting proves it.

 No.193811

>>193806
>it's a lie that people don't want sex.

You don't understand, you're looking at sex in its ideal form without all the bullshit that comes with it and thinking we are avoiding that. Truth is if we could materialize our perfect anime waifu as an obedient sex slave just to get our rocks off and tuck her away in the closet til next time, we would, but that's not how it works. Men tend to embrace virginity or being single not because sex is bad in of itself, but because you can't get it without dealing with significant risk, discomfort and downsides.

Its kinda like heroin, smart people stay away from it not because they don't like blissful pleasure, but because they recognize the life destroying consequences that will come with it. Your view of sex is like separating the pleasure from the consequences, but when you look at them together, avoiding it makes sense.

 No.193812

>>193811
this much projection

 No.193813

>>193810
>You're as fucked up as an inc*l.

Generally correct. Wizards and crabs have a lot of things in common, but that doesn't mean they're the same group of people. the mentality is different, the principles are different.

>Ince_ls are Wizchan userbase


Wizchan have a clear difference regarding crab forums. The set of rules of wizchan is clear, it is very anti-crab. Real wizards simply DON'T CARE about sex. Whether he has the ability to get sex or not doesn't matter. The desire to stay away from sex is volunary. A crab DOESN'T WANT to stay like this, a wizard does, truly does, i guarantee you. Not everyone has this crab mentality.

>no matter how much you rage and scream about


You're Just invading places where you cleary don't belong and you and other crabs imposing your mentality on the userbase. It's a very rude attitude.

 No.193814

>>193809
>Because you and other crabs don't want sex only but something idealized, something with rainbows and ponies and right out of anime or some Hollywood romantic movie
this is the part i dont get. they spend all this time demonstrating how romantic attraction is a dead mechanism of the brain, working predictably across every succubus/person, yet they still want to experience it. even after its been reduced to something so disgusting and inhuman they still tell others to move to south east asia or surgically lengthen your chin by 3 millimeters just to exploit this biological system.

like would you want to be in a relationship with someone if they only liked you because of your money? no no, thats called "betabux", thats frowned upon, thats sad and pathetic. if people like you because of your height though then thats "true love", then youve won at life apparently. an inc_el is either someone too stupid to understand that "loving" someone for their genetics is just as bad as "loving" someone for their money, or someone so psychopathic that they just dont care if people "love" them for superficial traits.

 No.193815

>>193784
Because inkwells chase after succubi and wizards don't, that's the big difference… but to be honest people hate being asociated to them because of the stigma they carry. We could redpill crabs into becoming wizards, since they are the only group of people who can sort of relate to us, but we choose to be enemies instead.

 No.193817

>>193813
>wizchan is anti in_cels, mentality is different same as principles principles
>meanwhile wizchan is for depressed, unemployed, neets, wagies, or in general bottom of the barrel virgins who hate their lives and want to die

Totally different mentality when you want the rope as bad

 No.193819

>>193784
I don’t hate them, but I don’t want to talk or think about genders, relationships, or families at all and inc*ls tend to do that a lot.

 No.193826

Crabs are still obsessed with things wizards let go of for the most part. Wizards aren’t even the most aggressive party, crabs need to make claims about all male nature and all virgins because they have narratives about how only a girlfriend will make them happy. They are interpersonally aggressive because of this as well. Wizards don’t have anything beyond not wanting their discussion topics and obsessions about succubi spammed everywhere and getting angry because we don’t want to hear them.

I have sympathy for the sad kids who say they are lonely or want a girlfriend here, but most will grow out of it and I don’t want the board of posts about peoples discord relationships. Wizchan should be a space free of that - if you still find value here.

I question the sincerity of people who can’t see the differences in culture between her and the crab forums.

 No.193830

>>193819
Thats literally my reason as well. I don’t like all the talk about that and I like this place because none of it are here.

 No.193831

File: 1660142813177.jpg (123.48 KB, 1200x914, 600:457, FNN7S7tVkAAFm8K.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

I don't care about labels, I just want a single fucking place on the internet where people talk something else than sex and relationships, or care about the social hierarchy and that seems to be impossible even here.

 No.193832

My only issue is every conversation will become about succubi. When I come to wizchan I would rather forget succubi exist at all, like a perfect world.

 No.193836

File: 1660148150053.png (80.56 KB, 921x717, 307:239, very angry loona at comput….png) ImgOps iqdb

Where should I go to bitch about succubi so I don't have to do it here then?

 No.193837

>>193810
I only use wizchan and I don't have to crabhunt because you people shove your crap into everyone's face all the time. Everyone has to talk about normals, succubi and how evil the world is because you can't get laid (but you could but that's "not the same", whatever lol). The difference is big between failed normals like you and us. You people are closer to normals than to us because you still think along the values of normals.

>>193814
Don't try to understand them, they are mentally ill inconsistent people who can't form coherent ideologies. They are willing to cut their own legs off so that they can get surgery and get taller in the process. Sane people don't do things like that. They want to fit in with normals so much and want to please them so much that they are ready to do anything. They orbit females and do everything for them in hopes of getting laid and getting some love, they are using all the dating apps and desperately try to get a female to have sex with them. For them virginity is a curse they need to get rid of ASAP. It is sad and pathetic. And when they can't get what they want they go on a shooting spree. You don't want to understand what goes on in their minds.

>>193836
One of the thousands of r9k and mgtow variations???

 No.193838

>>193837
I don't want to go to reddit or 4chan. What does that leave me with?

 No.193840

>>193838
tough shit
the slogal for /wiz/ has been 'deisreard succubi' for so many years
do it anywhere fucking else jesus christ

 No.193841

>>193840
I am genuinely asking.

 No.193843


 No.193845

>>193836
>>193838
>wants to bitch about succubi
>mad that all the places that allow that are shitholes
makes you think…

 No.193846

>>193837
>you people
>crab
>you can't get laid!!
Succubi spotted.
Wizchan is for low value men, your ideal of wizard doesn't exist anywhere, most here are pathetic loser males who never had sex. Why would you shame males for something like that?

 No.193847

>>193846
>pathetic loser males
>Why would you shame males for something like that?
i dont know man why would you do something like that?

 No.193848

File: 1660165395326.jpg (47.62 KB, 1024x768, 4:3, dissatisfied charlie brown.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>193845
Wizchan itself is barely a step up from 4chan so you really shouldn't be throwing stones.

 No.193849

>>193846
the crab is calling the apple red

 No.193850

many here want to save face in the eyes of society so bad that they will go as low as to insult other virgins who share almost everything with them, and who are unrecognizable from each other

 No.193851

>>193848
wizchan is no fun allowed site, everyone hates each other, and on top of that want to kill themselves

 No.193853

>>193848
"Just a step up from 4chan" is the entire internet, and the only exceptions are places that are worse. All it's really about is ignoring the bad parts and sticking to the threads that interest you, wherever you are online.

 No.193854

File: 1660171442992.jpg (10.09 KB, 225x225, 1:1, sb.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

I can understand hating crabs in the sense that you don't want this to devolve into a 24/7 circlejerk about hating succubi and being sad that you can't get laid.
Doesn't sit well with me however when some anons here take it too far and seem to imply that if you aren't some handsome guy with a high paying job and good social skills then you can't consider yourself a wizard because then you aren't le volcel, call me paranoid but it smells like kiwifarms type grifting.

 No.193855

>>193838
Can you just leave already? Search for it yourself.

>>193846
Crabs can't get laid, what is wrong with this statement, this is literally what you people whine about all day.

No, wizchan isn't for low value men and pathetic loser males, sorry to burst your bubble. This site is for male virgins who are content with being a virgin, unlike you.

>>193850
Ince-ls are normals who can't live out their fantasies. They have nothing to do with us.

>>193854
Nobody implies anything like that you idiot. Stop getting so paranoid. We just don't want this place to be wojak and frog guy >tfwnogf bullshit. If you want to get laid then go to other chans where you can whine about it, there are many like that. However, how many sites are there where discussion about normalshit things is forbidden like here? Not much.

 No.193856

>>193855
>No, wizchan isn't for low value men and pathetic loser males, sorry to burst your bubble
So this faggot is gonna ignore the most active board, /dep/
Are you new here, simply don't read the posts, or living in a fantasy tale, where every virgin is some epic wizard who can use magic. You're not gonna like it when you wake up,
Also, you write like a faggot too "sorry to burst your bubble. Reddit will be more your style.

 No.193857

>>193856
That's a containment board to filter out the unworthy. Those who are initiated into the path of wizardry do not dwell there.

 No.193879

>>193850
>>193846
%100 agree. I see myself %99 similar to crabs as I’m genetically inferior in every imaginable way. Only %1 difference is I don’t want to talk about sex, succubi or relationships like crabs do.

 No.193881

>>193857
If your containment board is the most popular one, then you have a problem.

 No.193883

It’s very funny how so many of the prolific posters on the crab forums get banned because they’re not virgins. A lot of those forums are just angry dudes.

 No.193884

>>193883
> A lot of those forums are just angry dudes.
Being a virgin is for succubi after all.

 No.193886

File: 1660238684392.jpg (78.95 KB, 598x611, 46:47, normalfags.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>193804
>Because believe or not, they contaminate every environment they step into, they are like parasites.
Thats description of normgroids like you.
Not involuntary celibates.
>They feel like shit and want everyone around them to feel like shit too. The Very definition of "crab in a bucket" resolves around this mindset.
Again, this is normalfag mindet, you are and your kind, are ones who obsessed with normalcy and conformism, not involuntary celibates.
Your post reads like pure projection.
Picrelated.

 No.193888

Inc-els are plague, along with /pol/fags. They should be gassed honestly. At least normals don't pretend they are totally similar to us, unlike inc-els. crab-s are traitors to the cause and deserve to suffer in horrible ways.

>>193856
Wizboy, I've been on wizardchan and variations of wizchan probably way longer than you. /dep/ is about venting most of the time, I don't know how you deduced that it is for 'loser males' or 'low value men' exclusively. Everyone has bad days and bad things happening to them, surprise surprise.

 No.193889


 No.193893

>>193784
It's a fake difference. Notice there's plenty, PLENTY, of wizkids but hardly any actual wizards?

 No.193894

>>193888
>Inc-els are plague, along with /pol/fags. They should be gassed honestly. At least normals don't pretend they are totally similar to us, unlike inc-els. crab-s are traitors to the cause and deserve to suffer in horrible ways.
You're so retarded and mentally ill you typed "crab-s" after "inc-els". You also use the term gas like a polfag, and treat wizardry like some political party "traitors to the cause" while hating on polfags. You're really a confused retarded person.
>/dep/ is just a venting board
>everyone has bad days and bad things happening to them!! omg let me vent!!
>I don't know how you concluded it's for'loser males' or 'low value men'
Why are the virgins here constantly venting so much about their lives, expressing anger, frustration, suicidal thoughts, and experiencing all kinds of negative emotions, hating on their lives and others, day after day? Did you ever wonder about that genius, if like you say Wizchan's userbase are nothing but content virgins, why are these virgins' posts always displaying such depressing characteristics. Why do they have this tendencies that are soooo similar to the crabs you hate so much and who are virgins. Because it seems to me, that most here go through the same hell crabs do, and find themselves in the same dilemmas, and it will be like that till the day they die because where it truly matters THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT.

 No.193895

>>193893
That's… actually true, I don't see alot of >30 years olds posting here, but alot of 20 something, so where are the real wizard? For where did they go?

 No.193898

>>193895
To be honest, I don't really know, older users seem to have disappeared. There's SA, and the occasional 25-30+ thread on /r9k/ and a few other places but that's it.

It's a rare thing to bump into another fellow 30+ anon on any imageboard.

>>193894
IIRC, wizchan introduced these anti-crab rules in 2014 when the gamergate shit kicked off.

 No.193899

>>193894
dep wizards are depressed for reasons other than tfwnogf. and that's fine, this world really sucks, there are tons of reasons to be asshurt

succubi are not one

 No.193901

>>193894
I like how irritated the inxel is when he is portrayed accurately. Delicious inc;el tears. Failed norms like you are traitors, yes, you try to fit in here with all of us while secretly desiring the normal life. You aren't one of us and never will be. And you won't be a normal either. Keep crying.

There are many reasons for venting, many that doesn't include >tfwlonely or the >tfwnogf nonsense. That is the big difference between losers like you and real wizards. Life isn't easymode for anyone, I guess you idealize the normal life so much that you believe only wizards and crabs like you can be sad or go through negative experiences. Grow up.

You are traitors and also genetic inferior trash. You guys don't belong here. You should be operated on and become a tranny, at least you would get what you wanted that way, you failed norm.

 No.193905

>>193893
do you claim to be able to distinguish em?

 No.193906

>>193901
>also genetic inferior trash
yeah, no way someone who says this isn't a normgroid troll trying to stir up shit and drove away any actual virgin on this site

 No.193907

>>193785
>It's "Guys who want sexual relationships" and "Guys who don't want sexual relationships"

This isn't actually true because no one on this site actually doesn't desire a relationship, it's just a coping mechanism and pretty obvious.

It's "virgins who are honest" vs "virgins who bullshit around"(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

 No.193908

>>193811

Not the guy you responded to but
>Truth is if we could materialize our perfect anime waifu as an obedient sex slave just to get our rocks off and tuck her away in the closet til next time, we would, but that's not how it works.

This is true, but I always got the impression this was stigmatized as well, IRL sex and relationships is just glorified prostitution.

 No.193909

>>193857
>>193881
When the containment board is the overwhelming majority of the site's traffic

 No.193910

>>193901
>You are traitors and also genetic inferior trash.
>You should be operated on and become a tranny
It's interesting that you call people you don't know and never will things such as traitors, crabs, or genetic inferior trash, and suggest they should become trannies, on wizchan of all places. It sounds like using this site is hurting your brain, maybe you overdosed on the wizard meme or something, or you were just born stupid.
>>193899
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. The similarities are glaringly obvious.
>>193908
> IRL sex and relationships is just glorified prostitution
Sorry to break it to you, but both succubi and men fall in love with each other or are sexually attracted enough to engage in relationships, and sex occurs just naturally for them. With prostitution you must pay money to have access to the prostitutes holes, so is wrong to assume all relationships are as materialistic as you think, humans are emotionally driven animals after all. That quote of yours is something a bitter man who pays prostitutes for sex would say.
>>193909
He is in denial. Some people go as far as to forget their past and ignore reality because facing the truth is too much for them.

 No.193913

stop feeding the polyp please

I doubt the thread theme is even worth discussing but cmon

 No.193914

>>193913
this wiz was banned for speaking his mind on a subject>>193907 Nice job mods.
A wizard cannot longer disagree with others on here. Wizchan is turning into reddit now.

 No.193915

>>193914
broke rule 2

 No.193917

Because the term is associated with terrorism.

 No.193919

>>193915
You mustn't speak of wizards that fuck

 No.193921

>>193919
>Wizard
>That ducks

What the fucks?

 No.193922

I don't feel much desire. I ignore succubi since my adolescence. from my past interactions on different forums, I noticed that crabs are pedos, or failed normies. I can't relate to that, I don't feel any sympathy to this kind of people

 No.193936

>>193910
>but both succubi and men fall in love with each other or are sexually attracted enough to engage in relationships, and sex occurs just naturally for them.
Most relationships are just toxic benifets not real one you fuckin-shemo inxel

 No.193939

>>193910
>Sorry to break it to you, but both succubi and men fall in love with each other or are sexually attracted enough to engage in relationships, and sex occurs just naturally for them. With prostitution you must pay money to have access to the prostitutes holes, so is wrong to assume all relationships are as materialistic as you think, humans are emotionally driven animals after all. That quote of yours is something a bitter man who pays prostitutes for sex would say.

Why are you even here?

>>193915
They didn't though

 No.193946

>>193906
Being a virgin isn't enough to be a wiz. Do you say we should allow 19 year olds who party every weekend, have friends, etc. to post here because they couldn't get laid (yet)? Or that we should allow 40 something failed normals here who whine about how lonely they are and how no succubi want to have sex with them despite the fact that they are nice guys? Inzels don't belong here, face it.

>>193910
Yeah, dude, being a wiz is just a "meme", totally. Let's welcome any kind of normalshit here with open arms, right? Sorry, but borderpatrol is necessary to keep out all the normalmigrants.

>Sorry to break it to you, but both succubi and men fall in love with each other or are sexually attracted enough to engage in relationships, and sex occurs just naturally for them. With prostitution you must pay money to have access to the prostitutes holes, so is wrong to assume all relationships are as materialistic as you think, humans are emotionally driven animals after all. That quote of yours is something a bitter man who pays prostitutes for sex would say.

Hmm, so you saying it is just a coincidence that females are naturally attracted to rich and powerful men all the time? The inzel can't distinguish between romantic books/anime/movies and reality, it seems to me.
Love is always selfish. It isn't different from pimping at all. Man wants a good fuck-toy and succ wants a strong ooga-booga guy to protect her and to get her stuff. It isn't a complicated matter.

 No.193955

>>193936
>Most relationships are just toxic benifets not real one you fuckin-shemo inxel
Just because relationships don't occur for you naturally it doesn't mean that's true for normalfags. You sound so bitter about it exactly like a crab. You can't see past your failures and bad experiences and think it's the same for everyone.
>>193946
>Love is always selfish it isn't different from pimping at all
> it is just a coincidence that females are naturally attracted to rich and powerful men
> Man wants a good fuck-toy and succ wants a strong ooga-booga guy
Ironic the guy who hates crabs and is butthurt the most about them holds the same opinions as many of them. You should leave the site since you're the thing you despise, a crab.

 No.193956

>>193838
>>193843
I would not recommend signing up for an actual crab forum, they're horrorshow honeypots infested with unironic pedophiles who call people "agecucks" for not supporting pedophilia. You can't even delete your account on some of them, they glow to all fuck. You're better off just sticking to anonymous imageboards.

 No.193957

>>193956
>they're horroshow honepypost with unironic pedophiles
>unironic pedophiles
Are you new on wizchan?

 No.193958


 No.193961

>>193955
>holds the same opinions as many of them
Doubtful since the inxel opinion is what you represent, namely that true love exists and everyone can get it effortlessly except for some minority of men who are unlucky for x reason.

Then thing you desire never existed, only in entertainment. Go watch some more anime or read a romantic book if you want "pure love". Real life doesn't work like that. Females love successful men, duh, what a surprise…Take away the income of those men or their position/power/talent/fame and watch as the relationship of "pure love" crumbles to dusts. Happens all the time.

 No.193963

>>193961
Not him but you sound way more crab-y than most crabs.

 No.193964

File: 1660346543505.gif (1.25 MB, 192x144, 4:3, weeb read.gif) ImgOps iqdb

>>193955
Go and talk to some real live succubi next time you're at a family gathering or eavesdrop on some passing normals. You'll quickly see that starstruck love truly does not exist. Everyone wants it to, cause it's ideal and sweet, but reality as that succubi choose partners based on what they can provide, and obviously so do men. Sometimes what they provide is personality and in some cases that's enough, but those are so rare as to be nonexistent. People have real life needs and desires and stuff like money and status get in the way of them, it's only natural people will seek to get it through their sexual and romantic partners.

 No.193965

>>193961
>love doesn't exist
>females love succesful men
>Take away the income of those men or their position/power/talent/fame
More crab whining. Love has a biological basis and falling in love is explained through neurochemical reactions.
How is something that occurs naturally in your body thanks to your neurotransmitters and that can be monitored not real you moron. You can check in real time the neurotransmitters of people who are in love releasing dopamine, you can do brain scans and see regions of their brains become active and rich with dopamine. Literally stop posting on wizchan. Thank you.

 No.193977

>>193965
I’m not that anon but If love exists then why I never did feel that experiences? I’m too much schizoid maybe and no other female experienced love towards me either. When I see romance and love movies I just feel extreme cringe.

 No.193994

>>193963
And yet I don't seek sex or relationships. Wow, maybe because I'm not a crab? I see it like this: inxels are idealists who desire things that don't exist in real life. They still buy normal propaganda and narratives about false universal values.

>>193965
We were talking about love in the idealized sense of the word. What you describe is biological attraction. You are just playing with the definitions. It doesn't matter what you call it, point is females choose partners selfishly too. They are attracted to rich and powerful men, while men are attracted to beautiful succubi. It's not hard to understand. Succubi don't just start to feel biologically attracted to men for mysterious reasons. What they seek for in men is different from what men seek for in wymen.

>>193977
What is meant by "love" in the world usually is wanting to have sex. There is no magic involved. All the poems, songs and romantic books and movies? Yeah, they are lies, idealized nonsense. They only misled and gave false ideals to people. The truth of the matter is that succubi love high status men, that is it.

 No.194003

>>193994
>We were talking about love in the idealized sense of the word. >What you describe is biological attraction
>What is meant by "love" in the world usually is wanting to have sex
You talk about things that you don't understand the meaning of because you're detached from the real world and the actual usage of the words. Leave Wizchan you disgusting and pathetic crab.

 No.194009

>>194003
Because YOU do understand the meaning of these things? Let me guess, you are an actual normal who got butthurt because his lifestyle and his idol (love) got criticized by virgin men. Get out of here.

 No.194015

>>194009
Leave wizchan you whine like a crab about succubi and the fact they will never love you, you've turned delusional and can't admit that love is real, just not for you because you're a pathetic crab without nothing good to love about.

 No.194034

This guy made a video about how he doesn't like that this backpacker-dude is banging his perfect waifu. Millions of views, thousands of upvotes on hateful comments that agree:
>this is unrealistic, sets a wrong example of how the goofy loser gets the perfect girlfriend, which creates crabs, anime does the same
>Let's make half the population gay in every modern media, all the succubi ugly, but if some white nonchad is depicted in a non-negative way that is crossing the line.

Few comments that spoke up against this video, like the 50 shades of grey fantasy about how a millionare is willing to bang his secretary is no problem, but of course they were called crabs.
What do you think? Are good looking succubi in media the reason why you became wizards? Is this an example of, you only need to work hard and you will get what you earn? Except succubi won't even look your way not because you're lazy but ugly? Is this another sign of an invasion in media originally consumed by outcasts, by people who wouldn't care to understand our problems because they never had to deal with it, but now moan about how media should change in their favor?
Or should I just accept that we have no place anywhere anymore, meh at least animated porn is getting better every day.

 No.194035

File: 1660580282414.jpg (81.93 KB, 768x1024, 3:4, 1657988403290.jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>194034
definitely should have wanked before, now I don't care anymore and apologize for that post

 No.194036

>>194035
Did you wanked to some good ass Mavis dracula porn at least?

 No.194037

>>194034
It's amazing to me how people don't understand what fiction is in 2022. It hurts to be the only thinking being on this godforsaken web, fucking hell.

 No.194039

>>194034
Pretty based, that guy character is a kike so its another jewlywood fantasy of thr kike with the goy succubus

 No.194048

>>194015
Normalfag got offended because his precious love isn't real. LOL What are you even doing here?

>>194034
Some people are really bored, huh?

Honestly, I don't like wish fulfillment garbage, it pisses me off. Like how autistic or weak anime MCs get a harem of succubi chasing after them or how in some movies or literature romance is depicted in plainly unrealistic ways. Yes, this does give people retarded wishes and hopes. In this sense I prefer realism.

I hate those pieces of entertainment where some loser guy ends up with the perfect succ. The world never worked like that.

 No.194049

I really don't get what all these dumb terms mean I just know that I'm suffering and most people aren't
I just want to stop being autistic

 No.194051

>>194048
>The world never worked like that.
lol here's another one who simply doesn't understand what fiction is. It's bizarre how you miss the most fundamental aspect of fantasy. How can so many people fail to grasp something so simple? It's everywhere.
>plainly unrealistic ways
Fantasy is so unrealistic! I simply don't get it!

I do wonder if people are getting dumber or the internet just exposes you to how dumb people always were. Maybe too many people are indulging in entertainment when they should be paving roads somewhere. Turns out fiction is not for everyone, it's the root of so many problems we have with media today. Like those idiots who demand representation in fucking cartoons. It's comical and exhausting at the same time. This is the revelation of our age to me. How so many people are intellectually unfit to even do something as simple as watch a cartoon. It's honestly amazing.

>this does give people retarded wishes and hopes

It's the people who are retarded. You're the one to talk, obviously.

 No.194053

crabs are bitter fucks who make this website even worse.

 No.194059

File: 1660624057421.jpg (166.59 KB, 600x750, 4:5, 1f51dbf4a926290653183506d7….jpg) ImgOps iqdb

>>194051
My problem is how easy people are convinced and locked on ideas if they are just presented nicely. And then they go on 'discussing' when really just insulting each other after their opinions formed, imageboards are no exception. I can only assume the people here crying about crabs were the biggest ones a while ago, or maybe their definition is a different one after all. Does not being a bully in real life make you a better person if all you're doing is insult others online?
I guess being more on the quiet side I thought that I could learn from basically anyone by just listening to the right parts, but the more shit I read online by people who dominated real life by being loud enough, the more I believe that the only way to grow is by expressing my own thoughts, even if that means I may become the bitter poster that I despise probably.

 No.194060

>>194034
it's just outrage bait dude.

 No.194061

>>194051
I don't have a problem with fiction or fantasy. I like them very much. However, there are certain fictions or fantasies that don't sit well with me. One of them is this retarded failed norm wish-fulfillment about the loser guy getting the best succubi. Another example is de power of friendship saving the day. What bullshit.

There are lots of fantasy or fictional stories in general out there that suffer from these heavily. I don't have a problem with dragons and demons but I do have a problem with sexuality or "love" being portrayed in an idealized sense. Must a fantasy necessary be full of these childish delusions, normfag lies invented for giving people happy feelings? I don't think so. Dark Fantasy is the best kind of fantasy out there or those fantasy that are otherwise set in a realistic world aside from the magical element in it.

Is it so bad of me to desire for quality entertainment free of normalfag shit like this? I mean entertainment which doesn't deal with friendship, love, sexuality or doesn't try to shove down some idealized shit our throats? The loser or weak guy getting succubi is one of the oldest wish-fulfillment fantasies out there and we have seen this shit for centuries in works of literature or entertainment.

I'd like to see more movies and books which don't feature romantic plots, sexual elements or naive retarded shit like it in them. But of course you, being the inxel you are, get offended because someone wants to see something different for a change instead of the overused meme about "weak guy mans up/gets lucky and gets harem of beautiful succubi"

>>194059
>I can only assume the people here crying about crabs were the biggest ones a while ago
Everyone wore diapers as kids once upon a time, should we still wear those diapers even as grown men? That is how inxels are. They refuse to grow up and evolve, they are stuck in their kiddy phase still.

 No.194066

>>194048
You're the most retarded poster on this site and the biggest crab. Love is a real thing you being an unlovable ugly nigger doens't mean love doesn't exist.

 No.194069

>>194061
>Everyone wore diapers as kids once upon a time, should we still wear those diapers even as grown men? That is how inxels are. They refuse to grow up and evolve, they are stuck in their kiddy phase still.
Nice freudian slip, insecure diaperfaggot.
Now go back to reddit and never return.

 No.194070

>>194051
>when they should be paving roads somewhere.
No need to be preachy, workist cattle.
And wizchan is last place where you should do so.

 No.194071

>>194066
>Love is a real thing
But is rare as fuck and at usually not that beautiful as idealised concept and at worst pretty ugly.

 No.194072

>>194051
> Like those idiots who demand representation in fucking cartoons
Its narcissism and idealogical fanatism.
>It's the people who are retarded.
Including you, nigger.

 No.194073

>>193956
>You can't even delete your account on some of them
Imagine being so naive and stupid, as if it will help you.

 No.194074

>>194061
>even as grown men? That is how inxels are. They refuse to grow up and evolve, they are stuck in their kiddy phase still.
Normgroid can't help himself but i slip and reveal his true form.

 No.194075

>>193956
Hypocricy, double standards and holier than thou.
Your typical normgroid no better than pedophile, they too don't mind grooming and indocrinating children into their vile cult of conformity and normalcy.

 No.194122

>>194066
You saying over and over again that love does exist doesn't make you right. Attraction and sexual desire exist. Romantic love is fanfiction.

>>194069
>>194074
??? That part is true. Most volcels started out as inxels in their kid or teenage years. Considering the mainstream narrative is that everyone should look for a succ and that "love is for everyone" it isn't so surprising. Wise inxels then learned that what they sought was all lies and illusions so they evolved into volcel. That is the origin of the volcel.

 No.194144

>>194122
>because i said so
Thats not how it works.

 No.194145

>>194141
>Wise people
>starting families or be obsessed with sex
Oxymoron.
Wise people cannot hold same beliefs as cattle masses, because otherwise they would not be wise.
Think a bit, before you post.

 No.194146

>>194141
They also learned that there more to this life than banal, bland, boring, normalfag shit.
And starting family is not self improvement, but waste of time and money, no matter how you delude yourself on this topic.

 No.194156

>>194141
>Wise people learned there's more to life than online virgin circle jerks and decide to invest their time else where.
Certainly and they are right to do so.

>Some of them even end up having families once they stop being dragged down by other crabs telling them any self improvement is a waste of time and effort.

Inzel exposed. Into the gas chamber with you.

>>194144
Yes, I agree. So give some evidence already to support your claim that true love is real or fuck off.

 No.194206

>>194122
> Most volcels started out as inxels
>most volcels started as crabs
lol this crab thinks he is a volcel lol
that's like saying ugly people with developmental problems can turn into beautiful well adjusted humans.
crabs who "turn" volcels are still crabs just with a different idea to how approach their crabdom.


[Last 50 Posts]
[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ Home ] [ wiz / dep / hob / lounge / jp / meta / games / music ] [ all ] [  Rules ] [  FAQ ] [  Search /  History ] [  Textboard ] [  Wiki ]