Hello, Im going to create tis thread and lists some reasons why wizchan might be bad. I'm saying might be because when I look around I see some positive threads that I don't expect to see here and was a taboo not too long ago; for example the anti suicide thread. Anyways here it goes.
1. The mods and admin are a "mysterious" clique that can see your posts but you cant see theirs. They probably could track your internet usage too. They do this to troll and in their defense find out infiltrators(lol 😂) who wants troll this website. You be the judge if you're ok with being spied on.
2. Negativity is encouraged. Depression is encouraged a lot here while I don't think it's surprising that wizards suffer but encouraging negativity in the user base is such a fucked up thing to do when the mod/admin team is laughing in their discord servers and also trolling in /b/. They're not really serious and just want to spread negativity.
3. Somebody here said it's a clubhouse not a debateclub. He's right this place is definitely a club house with the mod team and admin as the cool kids(men adults) clique. Wizchan is really comfy for them because they can't just do whatever they want in the website. Now you could even say you don't have a problem with that but I just don't like it. This website feels like a playground for them which I wouldn't even mind if they weren't some wizards k*lling themselves on the suicide thread. Trolling and funsies for them and rules and some suicides for the users.
4. Why the place is still up. I think the place is just up bc 30 year old virgins mod/admin wants a clubhouse where they can socialize and be comfy and also troll. You can say they'll just troll the trolls but I think they will troll anyone they disagree with. I just don't see why would it matter to them wizard or not. They just want a place where it's comfortable for them to be virgins then do whatever they want without mocking them for being virgins. It's basically their own kingdom and the userbase as serfs for attention and positive replies without much disagreement and like-mindedness
5. Concept of wizardry. I just don't think the mods care about this because I just don't see them caring about the user base. It must Asperger's having no empathy and all that. So therefore wizardry might not really matter to them. I mean just look at the truewizard contest. You'll know the loudest ones are the mods. It's also crazy how everyone is so easilPost too long. Click here to view the full text.